Bannatyne Legacy Circle Celebration
November 29, 2020
2 PM - 4 PM
CJNU 93.7 FM
MTS TV channel 725
Do you want to have a powerful, lasting impact on health care? Do you want to play a pivotal role in the wellness of Manitobans? How do you want to be remembered?
On Sunday, November 29, from 2:00 – 4:00 PM, tune in to CJNU 93.7 FM, cjnu.ca, or MTS TV channel 725 to to hear from seven Manitobans who asked themselves those questions and decided to make the gift of a lifetime by joining the Health Sciences Centre Foundation’s Bannatyne Legacy Circle.
Being a member of the Bannatyne Legacy Circle involves naming the HSC Foundation in your will or naming the Foundation as the beneficiary of an asset.
Bannatyne Legacy Circle members come from all walks of life and make gifts of all sizes. What they share is a passion for Manitoba and a desire to improve health care.
“Our health care needs are constantly changing; what does not change is the need for philanthropists in our community,” says Jonathon Lyon, President and CEO, HSC Foundation. “The ripple effect of Bannatyne Legacy Circle members’ generosity is felt for myriad years to come, and we are forever grateful for their lasting commitment.”
Please join us for an afternoon of inspiration and information as we hear first-hand from an HSC doctor on the impact legacy giving has on integral research, an estate planner on practical planned giving how-to’s, and of course, the compelling stories of the 2020 Bannatyne Legacy Circle members.
We invite you to learn about this year’s members:
- Please click here to read and listen to R.W. (Bob) Cunningham’s legacy story.
- Please click here to read and listen to Debra Faye Bausman’s legacy story.
- Please click here to read and listen to Katherine Klassen’s legacy story.
- Please click here to read and listen to Kevin McFadden legacy story.
- Please click here to read and listen to Gary Steiman’s legacy story.
- Please click here to read and listen to Eva and Dr. John B. (Ian) Sutherland’s legacy story.
- Please click here to read and listen to Mavis Taillieu’s legacy story.
To hear the complete Bannatyne Legacy Circle Celebration, as broadcasted on CJNU 93.7 FM on November 29, 2020, please click here.
In partnership with:
With support from: